So I Married the Anti-Fan - Ep. 1

Promotional Poster

[+251 || -21] It's finally out! Sooyoungie, I miss you 


[+189 || -8] Finally! I've been waiting a lot for Choi Soo Young's Lee Geun-Young

 

[+156 || -5]  waaa~ At last! I've been waiting and waiting for my Sooyoungie and I'm really seeing her today I'll always watch it

 

[+150 || -7] All the actors are good

 

[+126 || -5] It's finally the broadcast day! I hope the ratings will be good. Sooyoung-ah, fighting! Watch it every Friday and Saturday

 

[+102 || -6] It's gonna be really fun haha. Choi Soo Young, hwaiting!

 

[+97 || -7]  waa~ It's really identical to the webtoon. It's fun hahaha



Demographics:



Note: Hello! I'm still learning how to read in Korean and as of now, I only translated the comments that I find easy to translate. If you understand Korean and finds something wrong on my translations please comment down. Thank you!

Comments