Byeon Wooseok on newspaper's front page

                      

1. The word "youth star" sticks to it HAHA

2. Oh, it's refreshing, like a teen star feeling. It's good HAHA

3. Where can I buy newspaper?

4. Where can I buy newspaper these days??

5. It's crazy. Why is the picture so refreshing?

6. It really makes me feel good this morning.

7. It reminds me of my first love who didn't exist.

8. I really want to buy a newspaper for the first time in a long time.

9. Why does it look like the 80s HAHAHA

10. It's been a long time since I've seen a real man looks so innocent HAHAHAHA

11. In Seoul, convenience stores that sell newspaper have almost disappeared these days, and they only sold at convenience store in subway stations and stall near stations.

12. Korean people seem to really like innocent things HAHA

13. It's Seonjae!!! Ryu Seonjae!!!

14. The pose looks like a 90s youth star HAHAHA

Comments