Byeon Wooseok was more embarrassed in this scene than the kissing scene

 

Regarding the love scene with Kim Hyeyoon that continues in each episode, Byeon Wooseok said, "I think I was embarrassed because it is not easy to kiss in front of many people. The kiss scene is also a kiss scene, but the scene that felt strange was the scene where he wakes up in bed and talks to Sol. "It was a bit embarrassing, but I was excited while filming the kissing scene, and I think I was especially excited about that scene."









1. If you look closely, the ear is burning. It's understandable HAHAHA

2. My wallpaper 😢

3. It was so beautiful that I felt good the whole time I was watching it, I was also more excited about this scene than the kissing scene.

4. It's really pretty

5. I understand why it's so popular by watching this scene. Is every moment like this?

6. On the contrary, I watched the kissing scene with my eyes wide open, but I couldn't with this scene HAHAHA I averted my eyes without knowing HAHAHAHA

7. This kind of scene is better than the kissing scene HAHA

8. Oh, my teeth are all going to rot. They're so sweet HAHAHA

9. I also like these scenes more. It's tickling and sweeter than the kissing scene.

10. Kim Hyeyoon's smile is pretty

11. This scene really makes me hold my breath.

12. When rehearsing, the director's facial expression=my expression

13.This scene was so good HAHAHA

Comments