Super Junior Ryeowook and Tahiti Arin's wedding

 




1. It's been so long that it feels like it's just a memory HAHAHA it's weird HAHA


2. Kim Kibum is there too.


3. Hul Kim Kibum ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  It's been a long time really ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


4. It's amazing HAHAHA I didn't know everyone would get together HAHA Ryeowook-ah, be happy!!


5. Wow, amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When I was in middle school, I remember screaming for 13 people... 


6. The members had some controversies, but it's nice to see them together. It's touching...


7. Hankyung also came? Wow, all 13?


8. Kibum-ah, my first love... Everyone looks good. I've been a fan since debut and I'm shocked, but it also feels weird and amazing HAHA.


9. Kim Kibum is shocking. It's great that Henry, Zhoumi, and Hankyung came...


10. Wow, all of a sudden, my school days from 15 years ago came flooding back to me, my oppaa. I just want everyone to be healthy and happy now.


11. Wow, it reminds me of my teenage years. It makes my cry 😢


12. It's not a group of 5 or 7 members, it's a 13 member group with +2 members. I can't believe they can all get together HAHAHAHA


13. I think it's possible because it's Ryeowook.


14. Wow, Hankyung is also there HAHA awesome


15. What??? Ryeowook's married?


16. Wow, it's been a while.


17. It feels like a reunion since everyone is there ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


18. I was a fan of Hankyung.


Kangin, Hankyung
Sungmin, Kibum


 

There were 13 members of Super Junior, both current and former members.

Bada wedding song 


Super Junior's Ryeowook's wedding was attended by all Super Junior (former) members


1. It's shocking the Ryeowook got married. It's even more shocking the everyone is there!

2. Congratulations on your marriage, Ryeowook!

3. The wedding venue looks pretty.

4. Wow, all my school days were all about Super Junior. I cried when I saw it HAHA. I saw the maknae's wedding and Bada singing. Ryeowook must been so happy.

5. Ah my first idol... I'm living a muggle life now, but my whole school life was all about Super Junior. Every time they go out as a team, they're not complete.  I sometimes looked up the whereabouts of Hangkyung, Kangin, Kibum, and Sungmin. It's amazing, a day where I see them in one place again.

6. Ryeowook must have been on good terms with everyone HAHAHA

7. Uh, I think I saw Zhoumi too.

8. I'm crying...

9. It feels really weird











Comments