Byeon Wooseok Legend Awards: Blue Dragon Film Award vs MAMA

 Blue Dragon Film Award











 

 MAMA










 

Wonder K's pick is Blue Dragon



1. MAMA tore it up


2. Blue Dragon looks innocent


3. MAMA is crazy


4. It's amazing that the image is completely different. My pick is Blue Dragon


5. The Blue Dragon looks like 19 years old Seonjae, while MAMA is 34 years old Seonjae.


6. Both looks so good but MAMA


7. I can't pick


8. MAMA!!! Eclipse' Ryu Seonjae's existence


9. MAMA... My taste is Blue Dragon, but everything from MAMA - unique atmosphere, crazy proportions, and sexy is amazing


10. Both looks so good, but if I dare to pick, it's Blue Dragon


11. Blue Dragon! But as I scroll down, it became MAMA!


12. MAMA's atmosphere is the best


13. I want to marry Blue Dragon's Wooseok after dating MAMA's Wooseok


14. Byeon Wooseok went to Blue Dragon, and Ryu Seonjae went to MAMA


15. Blue Dragon is more of my style. but I find MAMA cool


16. The Blue Dragon is neat, while MAMA is sexy


17. I rarely see him wearing a long coat at an award ceremony, so I voted for Blue Dragon!! It's casual but neat, so I feel like it's perfect for an award ceremony


18. Wow, the MAMA video is a big hit





Note: Most people choose MAMA





Comments