Min Heejin did something that even GD couldn't do





She even bought skirts imported from Southeast Asia


+meme
I'm a teenage girl, and everyone in my class are doing Heejin.


 LINK


1. Why would you want to wear such a sloppy outfit?


2. Heejin Core penetration is insane HAHAHAHAHA


3. Crazy stardom


4. heejin Core is crazy HAHA but Heejin Core is really real


5. Min Heejin, I f***ing love you


6. I bought the hat right away, so I got it easily HAHA


7. Heejin Core HAHA The day after the press conference, people are already wearing it HAHA


8. I haven't even heard of it, but as soon as the press conference was over, the hat and the stripe shirt were sold out. Just looking now at the blue hat and green striped shirt, people are saying it's the Min Heejin look.


9. Looking at this article, I will also wear blue and green when I work today.


10. There is a real NFT Min Heejin blue cap in app tech HAHA


11. The LA hat became a Min Heejin hat HAHAHAHAHA


Comments