Yoo Quiz on the Block - Byeon Wooseok

 




X's yunoj0202: Wooseok picked the tree-frog set, but it's really perfect.



Adorable... Look at the frog holding hands.


- Ha crazy.. f***ing cute

-It's like Peter Pan.

-I need to bring him back to my house immediately.

- Are you an idol?
 
- Thank you for being wrong HAHAHAHA

- I have to go to the fan meeting.

- I'm glad he didn't get it right.

Byeon Wooseok: If Hyeyoon wasn't there, he wouldn't have been able to express Seonjae's emotion that much... He said that Hyeyoon's emotions were so sincere that he fell in love with Seonjae and was able to do better...

Seonjae and Sol is a work that was completed because of Byeon Wooseok and Kim Hyeyoon. 🥹




Cookie Video, a word to Kim Hyeyoon!!
"Hyeyoon-ah... No, Hyeyoon-ssi! I learned a lot from the energy you gave me during the filming and the attitude you gave me on the setI'm grateful that's why I was able to play the role of Seonjae better. If you want to eat something delicious, just contact me anytime, and I'll buy it for you. Thank you so much."


- Please work again together.

- Both are truly precious 🩷

- Wahh only 1 week left.

- Both of them really acted well.

- I'm very sad that the drama is coming to an end. It's been 3 years since the last time I watched a drama that I'm so excited about, so I think the aftermath will be big after the show ends. Thank you so much for doing this drama. I love you 🩷🩷

- Thank you for making me happy in 2024.

- Hyeyoon and Wooseok took the role that's why the drama went well.

- Both are the best

- It's heartwarming.

- Wooseok oppa, I'm Hyeyoon.

- Kim Hyeyoon is the pillar of the drama.

- It was the drama that gave birth to Byeon Wooseok, but I know all too well that it wouldn't do well if it wasn't for Kim Hyeyoon.

- The person who buys you food is the best. Heartwarming

- I hope to see you in good work again... The chemistry was perfect













- It's nice to see him sitting with his tall, long legs.

- I love you Wooseok-ah


-
"I just want to carry Wooseok on my back~ ~ "

- He's not a human.

- Tall... No matter how it looks, he looks taller than 189cm, isn't it?

- My darling

- Wooseok-ah is very handsome.

- What's up with the ratio?

"Anyone can see that he's a handsome man."






I go to bed at 3 am, sleep at 4am, and wake up at 7:30 am. At 8am, Lovely Runner ratings will be uploaded.  I need to find out how many articles about Byeon Wooseok were published ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I'm so proud that my hard work of 8-9 years has paid off  ㅠㅠㅠㅠ\



- How cute HAH AHAHAHA

- I like that he's so honest HAHAHAHA

- You're just like me HAHAHAHA

- Oh he's so cute. You might get upset because the ratings are low but Seonjae-ya, make sure to read articles.

- It's even cuter because he's honest.

-
" I like you..."

- I hope the ratings will be better at the end. Cute HAHA like a really gentle big dog.





















Comments